People are often disheartened at how many calories their fancy watch tells them they’ve burnt in a workout.
Well, the truth is, you’ve probably burnt even less than what it tells you.
If your goal is fat loss, exercise will absolutely help, but it’s nutrition that’s going to be the real game changer.
So does that mean you just shouldn’t bother exercising?
Of course not!
Here’s why there’s more to exercise than just burning calories:
– Building strength will massively increase your confidence, your enjoyment of life, and your energy levels
– Building muscle will help increase your metabolism, so you’ll burn more calories without trying to
– Health! Your heart, lungs, joints and general bodily functions will all thank you for exercising regularly
– Mental health – arguably the most important element of all, with exercise proven to help you stay well
– Exercise has been proven time and time again to help you live longer. That’s just a fact now.
– Injury prevention. Do you want to ache and creak more and more as you get older?
Stop thinking of exercise as nothing more than a chore and a way to lose weight.
There’s so much more to it than that!
Want some help?
Book a Free Coaching Call: http://www.calendly.com/sallyecclesfitness/coaching-call
For Personal Training info: https://sallyecclesfitness.co.uk/in-person-personal-training/
For Online Training info: https://sallyecclesfitness.co.uk/online-pt/